Sunday, November 9, 2014

Favorite Shop of the Week: DressVe



So, with the holidays coming up, I though it would be a great idea to feature my favorite online stores in a weekly post! It's just 7 weeks til the holiday season hits full swing, if you are like me, you want to look your best as well as possibly find some gifts for a great price. You could shop the big retailers like Nordstrom's or ModCloth, but why spend all that money when you could shop smaller boutiques that still offer the same, high-quality items? 

My friends are always asking where I find such great clothes because I always seem to be able to find unique items that you can't just go and grab from the mall. I have a unique style and love to find pieces that stand out and look chic. Where else to find impressive deals and steals than a great shop like DressVe. They offer a delicious selection of items ranging from shoes and coats to tops and jewelry, with prices that will leave your mouth watering! 


Below I am going to share a few of my favorite picks to items in their shop that I just love! 

1. High Waist Wool Dress - $44.39








5. Leopard Sequin Bag - $11.29

&& That is just a taste of the products DressVe has to offer. Right now they are having a HUGE Black Friday sale that rules til Nov. 20th, so hop on over there and check out the great deal and products they have to offer.

To be directed, click HERE.

XOXO
Krysti Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment