Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lady Loki cosplay feature by Cos Couture

Man does it feel good to be back! Sorry for the last few months, I have been on and off the radar, but I am officially here to stay. My modeling career has eaten alot of my time, so I have a ton of new and amazing features to share with my lovely readers. I am looking forward to bringing you exciting articles on my favorite fashion, beauty & lifestyle products and topics!

I'll start off by sharing my amazing Lady Loki cosplay. Cosplay is a sport in which people dress like their favorite characters, usually in hand made outfits, and showcase their work. Comi-cons are the biggest gatherings of cosplayers, and there are a ton of different types of cons and cosplayers out there. Some cons are dedicated specifically for comic book characters, where others are dedicated to Japanese anime or even Horror genre cons. 

I love being able to dress up as my favorite characters and become a completely different person. Below is my latest cosplay, Lady Loki.




Check out my cosplay as featured in Cos Couture by clicking HERE.


XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment