Friday, June 6, 2014

PetArmor Plus IGR: Review

Nothing comes close in life, than companionship, loyalty & just having a good friend to rely on. For some people, its a high school best friend, for others its a significant other, but for me, it's my fur babies. For the last few years I have had the joy of experiencing life with 2 boxers, and trust me, nothing is better than having a dog. A dog will great you after a long, stressful day at work with the biggest smile; it makes me instantly happy to see my little guys so happy and excited to see me. I would do anything for my boys.

With that being said, their health and well being are very important to me. Like most dogs, my boys love to be outdoors; living in West Virginia makes it a must to be outside most of the time. Running through the hills, playing in creeks and rolling in grass are just a few of my boys favorite things to do. As an owner, I can't ignore the dangers that are out there, with all the bugs and disease's. To keep ahead of the game, I use PetArmor Plus IGR to protect my boys from a number of problems.


PetArmor Plus IGR uses the same main ingredient in other costly brands; Fipronil is the number one Vet recommended ingredient to combat fleas, ticks and lice. Save yourself some cash without sacrificing quality. 

I used PetArmour Plus IGR on my dogs, and you can certainly tell the difference from past brands used. My dogs didn't even notice the application of the medicine, and within weeks I noticed they weren't digging into their fur, like EVER. My boys weren't uncomfortable at all after being out doors, and the best thing is that the treatment lasts for months before the need for another application. If you love your dog, than you need this stuff. Again, this medicine kills fleas, ticks, lice & their eggs so your dog isn't being used as a breeding ground for disgusting pests. This also prevents the spread of diseases from the carrier pests.

PetArmor Plus IGR also contains another amazing ingredient called Novaluron which is an insect growth regulator (IGR). This ingredient instantly kills eggs and stops the regrowth cycle for new infestations. Safe, friendly, and healthy for your pet, this product will save you time and money and keep your pet loving life.




PetArmour Plus IGR comes in three different packages, based on the dogs weight, so make sure to pick up the correct package. Each pack contains 3 treatments, use one treatment per month, this will give you 3 months of treatments per package. 


  • 6.5 to 22 lbs.
  • 23 to 44 lbs.
  • 45 to 88 lbs.
  • 89 to 132 lbs.


  • PetArmor Plus IGR can be found instore or online from Walmart.

    For more information, please visit PetArmour's official website.

    For more tips, tricks and offers, please visit PetArmor on Facebook and Twitter.


    XOXO
    Krysti Marie


    *Disclaimer: I was provided the product above for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own. I was not compensated in order to provide a positive review. 



    No comments:

    Post a Comment