Thursday, January 9, 2014

Get Fit With Yurbuds & Best Buy!


Now that the New Year is upon us and the buzz of the holiday season is finally dying down, its time to get into gear and live up to all those resolutions we made on New Year's Day. Like many of you, one of my goals was to get into shape and start living a healthier lifestyle! I have always been a little of a procrastinator, so I am very determined to stick to this goal. After doing a little pondering I decided listening to music when I went for my morning jogs would really put a hop in my step.

On my search to find the perfect equipment to help me with my journey, I decided to pop over to Best Buy and see what they had to offer as far as health and fitness. After browsing around I was really happy and what Best Buy has to offer for fitness guru's like me! Best Buy offers a large selection of workout equipment including treadmills, ellipticals & exercise bikes, perfect for staying in shape during these chilly months. With prices that will make your mouth drop, you'd be silly not to check out their amazing selection here

Best Buy strives to allow you to get the most out of your exercise routine, with technology becoming more amazing everyday, you will be surprised how easy it is to get detailed information from your workouts such as how many calories burned, how long your worked out and many more amazing qualities. Best Buy has an amazing selection of pedometers and activity trackers that will give you the most from each work out. Check out their amazing options here!



I also decided to check out the music department, like I said above I really wanted to add music to my routine, and as you can expect their selections are endless. In the end I decided on the Yurbuds bluetooth headphones to add to my iPhone. The first thing I totally feel in love with is the fact they are wireless, yeah you heard me, completely wireless. It is such a hassle to deal with cords flying in your face, and with the Yurbuds bluetooth headphones its no longer a problem! Here are a few more details about these lovelies:

*Sweat/water resistant
* Earbud design: sends direct sound into the deer for deep bass & extended frequency response
* Twistlock technology keeps buds secure into the ears
*FlexSoft comfort fit for extended use and comfort

Price: $152.99
Click HERE to check out these wonderful earphones!




'' Yurbuds was founded in 2008 by an Ironman Triathlete and a 24-time marathoner in response to that problem. Our products are ergonomically designed for comfort and exceptional fit, while providing best-in-class audio quality and durability.  yurbuds is passionate about serving our customers and our community.  We listen to and learn from our athletes to produce solutions to their needs.  We are dedicated to innovating and creatively changing the industry of sport audio.  Our goal is to empower athletes through exceptional products and services to help them to push past their barriers, reach new personal bests, and #neverstop.'' - Yurbuds

If this price is a little out of your range, don't fret, Yurbuds has an amazing selection of products through Best Buy, find out more HERE

Through my journey I have discovered that music actually extends a typical workout by up to 15%! I have noticed that I am working harder than usual at my workouts and jogs and the results are progressing alot sooner than I could ever have imagined. If you are a fitness guru or just new to the scene I highly recommend checking out Best Buy for more options to get the most out of your workout! Don't give up and happy results!

Click HERE to be directed to Yurbuds entire collection of earphones.
Click HERE to be directed to Best Buy's awesome Health & Fitness section!



* Disclaimer:  The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment