Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blog Updates!

As you can tell the blog is a little messy, please bare with me. I'm updating my layout and adding some new pages to my nav bar, but I think I finally have the kinks worked out. Ignore the PR & Disclosure policy pages as those apply to brands. Let me go over a few of the new features I have added!

1. You can now pin any of the image you see on the blog. All you have to do is hover over the image and it will automatically direct you to create a pin whenever you click the photo.

2. You can also now like each post via Facebook from the Facebook button that will be located at the top of each post.

3. You can also tweet about posts you love via the tweet button also featured on the top of each posts. 

4. Updated navigation bar. Now its a lot easier to browse over the site, since I have the posts separated by category. 

I hope you love these new add on's! If you have any new comment or featured you would love to see drop me a comment. I love to hear from my readers!!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment