Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Golden Globes Fashion



I'm sure many of you are aware of the wonderful Golden Globes awards show that was aired last night, reaching a record 20.9 million viewers, a 10 year high! With lights, camera, action the Golden Globes made for an awesome celebration for the biggest pictures of the years, but also for some of the most fabulous dresses of the season were on show for all of our hungry eyes! Peep below for my top fav's!

Amy Adams

Taylor Swift

Zosia Mamet

Jennifer Lawrence 

Emma Watson

Julie Delpy

Laura Carmichael 

Kate Beckinsale

Cate Blanchett

The Golden Globes red carpet really has me excited for the Oscars which always puts out an amazing red carpet. I love seeing all the amazing and new looks from the stars!













2 comments:

  1. Kate Beckinsale's gown... ugh, stunning! So many gorgeous outfits on the red carpet this year!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I particularly liked Kate Blanchett's and Julie Delpy's gown. Like you, I liked watching what all the stars were wearing. XOXO

    ReplyDelete