Sunday, November 17, 2013

Puma Mobium Elite Review: Shoes, Tights & Top


Welcome to the latest and greatest technology put out by one of my favorite brands, Puma. For most of my life I have been an athlete or in some type of physical activity and it has taken alot out of my body. After just a short amount of physical activity, typically my legs and feet would ache for long periods of time. I didn't want to have to stop running, because its flat out, something I love to do! This is when I decided to try out the new Puma Mobium Elite shoes, as well as the Mobium Tights and Top! 






Mobium Elite Running Shoes - The first thing I noticed about the shoes were how light they were! At only 8.5 ounces these shoes are made for any athlete, as they add for quick movements. I have sort of flat feet, so alot of shoes just don't give me the support I need, upon putting these shoes on I was taken back by how much support they offered. My whole foot felt like it was supported on all sides, plus the insoles are super comfortable as well. These shoes were low on my ankle, so they won't inflict with my running as other shoes are bad to come about the ankle and restrict optimum mobility. With a 'figure eight' mobium band built into the sole of the shoe, you can literally have a spring in your step. I wouldn't recommend these shoes if you have wider feet though, because they did fit my feet snugly on the sides. The last thing I noticed about the shoes were how they moved with my feet, these shoes literally expand and move with your foot. After a 4 mile run, I noticed that the pain I usually experienced wasn't there, and I was very happy! Overall I love these shoes and I am very excited to keep my experiences going!






You can purchase these shoes by going to http://www.puma.com/mobium





*disclaimer: I was provided with the items pictured via crowdtap.com. All opinions stated are my own, I was not compensated for a positive review.




3 comments:

  1. They are some nice looking shoes, and I like the pink running outfit too. It's really nice that the shoes expand with your feet!

    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shade of pink! I'm now following you on Bloglovin and GFC, would love it if you could follow back if you haven't already:)
    http://the-beautiful-era.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete