Friday, January 18, 2013

I can get a little crafy.

So, I kind of have this side project on the side that I have been working on for over 2 years now. I love the world of children fashion! There really are so many cute things  they have out these days, and I couldn't resist getting a little excited to be apart of it! Here are some of the cute hair bows I've been working on!









I can't help but get a little carried away when there are so many cute things you can make. I love being able to come up with the designs and put them into a very cute bow.



2 comments:

  1. These are cute bows. I'm always on Pinterest. Most of the things that i pin i never get around to making. lol. Im now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these bows!! I hve two girls so i am all about the bows.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, i am now a new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete