Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Getting in the wedding spirit!

So, as you as know I am in the process of planning my June wedding. Yes, it is alot more than work than I initially though, but I absolutely love it. My love of crafting has really propelled me to get all the details together and be as organized as possible. I really want to make most of the items featured at my wedding! On a better note, I think I have found my amazing look for the big day. After hours of searching high and low I got it (:


I love the vintage feel of this over the top hair piece.


The busy designs of the dress meet my requirements for a gorgeous shape & design. 


Simple updo fits the over the top style I am going for.





1 comment:

  1. Even if you are planning a big wedding, you don't need to choose biggest venue for your wedding reception. The bigger is establishment, the more it will cost to you.
    miami wedding venue

    ReplyDelete