Saturday, October 13, 2012

Influenster.com Review

As a review blogger, I love to explore all the internet has to offer about products that I love, and I am not alone. One of the biggest problems I deal with is tracking down information about brands that I like to learn about and discuss with you. I spend hours researching, exploring what others have to say, and trying to connect them all into one place. Lucky for me there is a website that does it all for me, in one place. Influenster.com is a new website that explores every outlet there is for product reviews. 


With an ever growing audience of bloggers and reviewers, Influenster.com is one of the largest sites from product information and product reviews on the web. They offer an in depth collection of reviews where the author is able to grade a product, list videos and photos, as well as their opinions. This helps me personally when deciding whether or not to buy a product. This is just the beginning of this great site.



When you sign up, you are able to earn badges which help you qualify for a 'vox box'. A VoxBox is a collection of products put together for a particular niche of viewers. There are tons of badges you can earn, and you earn them buy doing reviews, quizzes and other tasks. You have a rating based on how many tasks you complete, and the higher your rather, the more likely you are to qualify for a VoxBox. When you are selected, you are send a great box of products in which you review on your blog or YouTube channel. 

There is just so many amazing things with Influenster.com, you will be  busy for hours exploring everything! So hop on over and them out, you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment