Friday, August 17, 2012

Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop Review


As a mom with 2 toddlers, messes are an everyday event, between food, sippy cups and other messes, my kids sure know how to give my floors a run for their money. I have always hated a conventional mop and bucket, because lets face it, it's gross, messy and doesn't really get the job done. I like to use the easiest and most efficient method in keeping my house clean, so let me introduce to you my new friend, the Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop!



Hoover is known for having the best products for cleaning, and this one is no exception. This mop uses steam to clean and sanitize my messy floors and ensures my children's safety as well. It's a very simple design, and easy to use. I do not like complicated equipment and this is totally simple. All you do is plug it in, pick a setting, let the mop heat up, which takes a few minutes, than you are off cleaning. The triangle shaped cleaner head allows for access to even the hardest spots. The mop used reusable, microfiber pads, so all you have to do is wash and reuse, very practical.


The steam is meant to kill 99% of all bacteria and nasty junk your floors are sure to have lurking. The twin tanks are also a great idea, one for water and the other for a very nice cleaner than leaves a fresh scent and a clean feeling on my floors. There are also different cleaning modes, even one for carpet! This setting allows you to give your carpet a sanitation and a nice clean scent.




You really can't go wrong with this mop! No ringing and worrying about dirty water, no dry time, it's a no brainer. Spoil yourself and get one moms (:

KRYSTI

** disclosure: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are my own and I was not compensated for a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment