Monday, January 30, 2012

The Sili Squeeze Review


Like the little explorer I am, I had ran into another problem with my son which needed a fast solution. He had got to the point to where he didn't want mommy to feed him anymore, which means another way to make a mess. So being the acclaimed explorer that I am, I went on another search for a solution! It took me a while, but with some ingenuity and some help from Google, I was able to find The Sili Company which makes an amazing product called the Sili Squeeze! The Sili Company was started in San Clemente, California by Kristin Ahmer, a mother of two who ran into the same problem, I and many other woman run into with their toddlers. Thus, the Sili Squeeze was born, and buddy aren't I glad! 


The Sili Squeeze is a still proof and squeeze controlled spout which is designed for eating on the go. Whether in the car seat, the stroller, or shopping with mom, your baby now has access to yummy foods like yogurt and applesauce without making a mess! Babies as young as 6 months are able to squeeze, with a bit of help, are able to use the Sili Squeeze! The Sili Squeeze replaces disposable containers with an eco friendly and reusable container made from eco friendly products while also being BPA and Phthalate free! Another amazing feature is the face that the Sili Squeeze is naturally UV repellent so there is no worry of chemical breakdown in the food. Wondering how to clean your Sili Squeeze? Simple! Either use the top rack of your dishwasher or use your desired dish soap and a bottle scrubber with hot water and wala, clean!

My son really loves his Sili Squeeze and so do I. Going down the road is so much easier because now we can eat on the go instead of taking time at the house or at a restaurant! It's not at all messy and very easy to clean and keep up with. I also love the fact that it has a lid that is attached to the product so there is no chance of a leaking. All I have to do is fill it up and we are ready to start our day and my little man is able to have access to healthy foods that keep him full and benefit him! My recommendation is to grab one ASAP (:


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. These are my opinions and they may differ from yours. I was not compensated for a positive review.

2 comments:

  1. What a really cool idea! I have never heard of this before. Thanks for the review. My little guy is 2 and is happiest when he has food. This could make out morning daycare commute a little easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sili squeeze is impossible to use. Neither I nor my toddler can get any food out... Not even juice! I had to cut part of the seal to get any out, and even now, no matter what, there is 25% left at the end of the bottle that won't squeeze out. In addition, customer service Was awful.

    ReplyDelete