Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mavea Water Filtration Pitcher Review


Lately, I have been on a water journey. Meaning I want to do my part to reduce the waste plastic bottles leave on the Earth. I want to drink for refreshing, eco-friendly and deliciously crisp water. I was super excited when I was given the chance to review the Mavea water filtration pitcher. I received the Elemaris model which comes in 2.4L and 3.5L sizes and well as a choice of black or white. I was super excited to try this product, not just for me, but I mainly use this item for my little girls water for her formula mix.The Mavea Elemaris offers alot of amazing features which are very benefits!

1. Style - Featuring an efficient European design, the Elemaris is designed to fit into the side door of your refrigerator so space is saved. No one likes digging through a jam packed fridge and I am no exception so I was very excited with this feature. It also looks amazing and I always smile when some one looks in my fridge to see my beautiful water pitcher.

2. Convenient - Yes, convenience! This sleek water pitcher has yet another useful feature, you don't have to remove the lid to fill it up, yes! The flow of water opens the little door on the top automatically so you don't have the hassle of a messy lid. The lid automatically closes when the pitcher is full.

3. Smarts - Yes, this beautiful pitcher offers a digital gauge which lets you know when the filter needs checked, another time saver. No one wants to bother with keeping up with the little things, so again, this nifty feature is all around great. On top of this, the Elemaris has a rubber bottom so you don't have to worry about it slipping and spilling into your fridge.

At just $31.99 this is a very economical and efficient product. Go get one! (:

You can also connect to via with their BLOG, FACEBOOK, and TWITTER!


*disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purposes of review. All opinions stated are mine and may differ from yours.  I was not compensated for a positive review.

1 comment: