Monday, January 16, 2012

Famous Dave's Self Tanner Review



Insert from website: "I’ve been working non-stop for the last 14 years fine-tuning our self tanning products more and more until we've reached what we firmly believe to be the best self tanneryou can buy in a bottle. In fact, the best Self Tanning lotion you will ever try! Take a look at the 17,000+ customer testimonials we've built up over the years. We also sell to medspas, aestheticians, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, airbrush tanning technicians, fitness competitors, and models all over the world."

In these cold winter months its ever so hard to not looked washed out with all the snow and gloomy skies. Wearing dark colors makes me look washed out and like I haven't slept in days! I try make up, I try to dress with the weather, but I am constantly let down. I almost gave up when I discovered Famous Dave's Self Tanner.



Famous Dave's Self Tanner is the best self tanner I have ever used. In just the last few days I can already see a soft, tan glow and not a muck of orange mess that you usually get from other self tanners, and my hands didn't get discoloured either. For the last few days after I shower I apply Famous Dave's Self Tanner evenly over my entire body, and like I said before, after just a few days I can see a nice glow and I am impressed! My clothes look better because I don't look so pale. Those horrible dark circles have all but gone away.

Famous Dave's Self Tanner contains Aloe Vera, Sesame, and Jojoba to ensure that your skin is left soft to the touch and supple to help show that tan off. Famous Dave's tanner is also fragrance-free, so if you have allergies like me, you can totally use this product. The best quality though is the face that Famous Dave's Tanner dries within 5 minutes, so no waiting around and getting your clothes stained.

NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS :)

You can follow updates by following their Facebook


*disclaimer: I received this product for the purposes of review. I was not compensated in anyway for a postive review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment