Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Amazing ETSY finds

My absolute favorite place to shop has been and always will be Etsy. As a person who sells handmade goods myself, I love to support others in their en devours to reach the masses with high quality products. I support business in America and keeping our money where it belongs. So here is a little showcase I put together of amazing etsy finds

1. Braided Leather Booties by Viby's
When I first stumbled upon these cute little shoes I was amazed at how wonderfully put together and how all around cute they were. You can tell the high quality craftsmanship that went into these baby beautys. If you want a part, here on over to Viby's.


2. Layers of Ruffles baby Dress & Headband
I love baby clothes, and with a daughter it just fuels my drive to find the most cute outfits! These funky little dress shows tons to layers of high quality material and features hand crocheted flowers. Head on over to PunteBella and check out their shop.


3. The Shabby Chic Rosette
This beautiful headband is an absolute must have! Full of hand rolled silk flowers, this beautiful piece is sure to catch eyes. Featuring a mix of feathers, gems and pearls, this piece is amazing the most unique finds I have found. Please go look at Plume's and Blooms shop!





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful and cute! I like your blog and I'm following your blog for GFC! I hope your visit! Happy WW!

    http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Baby paraphernalia is long past me, but I do miss those days a lot. The URL you linked up @ Wayback Wednesday doesn't work, but I did a little detective work to figure out how to get to your blog. lol! Thanks for joining Angela & me in Wayback Wednesday. Your newest follower, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Following on GFC and +1ed your post from the hop :)
    www.ModernBabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krysti! Thank you so much for joining the blog hop! I love that headband in this post...it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable. I have a two year old and have a serious addiction to buying her clothes. Thanks for sharing. Found your blog on the Wednesday hop. I am a new follower.

    If you have time check out my site at http://hmmargazi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those I adorable! I love the dress. Following you from the blog hop...would love you to stop by my blog & follow along too!
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable stuff! I'm stopping by for the blog hop. It's nice to meet you. I'm a new follower.
    http://kellyhashway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never heard of Etsy until my niece invited me to her store! She does jewelry and crafts too.

    Stopping by from the blog hop. Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...I have to agree with you.These are so nice! :) Amazing indeed! :)
    ...New follower from the Alexa hop. I gave you a +1. I would love to hear from you too. My G+ Badge is on my site at www.chicsassymom.com or please find me on my G Page. :) https://plus.google.com/b/115205407381268919840/ Best Regards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I'm follow you from the Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop! Would love for you to stop by and follow back, whenever you get the chance! Hope you have a great week! (:

    Amber
    http://beautifullybellafaith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for stopping by! Following back!
    These are adorable finds!
    I want that headband! :)
    Have a sweet weekend!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by! Great blog! That baby dress is adorable! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete